Real Estate Team Coordinator:
One of Vermont's top real estate teams is seeking an enthusiastic administrative professional committed to world-class service for our customers and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the real estate industry while growing as a professional. Ideal candidates will possess a positive personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the following qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and excellent general competency with web-based software programs.
- Exceptional organizational skills with both electronic and paper documents and files.
- A valid driver's license, a dependable vehicle and the ability to carry out occasional physical tasks: Primarily installing and removing real estate signs in Chittenden County (Mileage reimbursement provided).
Primary Duties Include:
- Real Estate Listing Entry and Management (Both the Multiple Listing Service, MLS, and internal files)
- Lead Mangement and documentation
- Scheduling with potential clients, current clients, contractors, Real Estate professionals and others
- Creation and management of marketing materials including print, social media, newsletters etc...
Initially starting at 25 hours per week with the ability for a flexible schedule. Additional hours and expanded role possible for the right candidate. We provide a fun, results-based work environment and excellent training in the exciting world of residential real estate. Great opportunity for advancement and the possibility of licensing for the right candidate. We'll happily train the right candidate. Apply today!
Email resume and cover letter to David Parsons: email@example.com