- 1974Year Built
Pride of ownership is an understatement when describing this immaculate Westford home! Over 3000 sq. feet of living awaits in this 4 BR, 2BA raised ranch home with an upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the entire first level that has an open kitchen, dining and living room area, which flows onto the large deck with attached above ground pool. Perfect for entertaining in the summer and fall. The basement includes a very large family room, with walkout entry, which could be a perfect in-home daycare or in-home business setup. There is a fourth bedroom, additional large rec room, 3/4 bathroom, laundry room and utility room. An in-law apartment is allowed through town zoning. This home has a 6 bedroom septic system, so the expansion possibilities are endless, and encouraged! Huge 2 bay garage with power and water, can park 3, or 4 vehicles (in tandem) and the automobile lift is negotiable. Very large area above can be used for storage, or turn it into a game room. Parking/covered storage under the eaves and your 10kW, owned solar array is mounted here. RV hookup w/50 amp service onsite, for your visitors. Landscaped yard and wide open field for gardening, horses or a small gentleman's farm. Garbage and recycling included in your taxes. 5 mins. to Fairfax, 15 to Essex and 35 to Burlington. Everything you could want, all in one beautiful setting.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Covered
- Year Built1974
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms11
- FoundationBlock, Concrete
- Square Feet3118
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Pool - Above Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Accessibility AmenitiesAccess Common Use Areas, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Tax Map
- NegotiableGenerator, Hot Tub, Other, Shed
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$419,000
- Listing Agent NameHeather Armata
- Agent NameArmata
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4692510
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions21' 5" x 15' 5"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18' 1" x 11' 8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 2" x 12'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12 x 11'7"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' x 12'
- Room 7 TypeRec Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions21' 4" x 13' 4"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 6' 4"
- Room 9 TypeUtility Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions9' 5" x 8' 4"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 6" x 11' 5"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions26' 9" x 23' 7" (L-shaped)
- Building Number39
- StreetLearned Drive
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level, Open
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Road Frontage719
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm - Horse/Animal
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Pellet
- Heat SystemForced Air, Monitor Type, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- Electric150 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready, Underground, Solar PV Seller Owned
- Date Listed05/14/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.